Welcome New Member!
We’re excited to have you as part of The Partnership. As a new member, we wanted to introduce you to all of the ways that your business can benefit from your membership. Take a look at all of the opportunities below and then take advantage of the ones that will best benefit your business.
ACCESS YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
Login to find all of the benefits available to members and to be able to update your business information.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
Take advantage of all of the ways to promote your business both online and traditionally. Learn how by clicking the link below.
LEARN & NETWORK
We have annual events and programs to help you network with other business owners as well as learn about topics useful for your business.
We communicate with members through a variety of channels – email, website, social media, and more. Follow all of these to keep in-the-know.
#1 Access Your Member Account
Your membership account will allow you to take advantage of all that the Partnership has to offer – from events, to promoting your deals and jobs, and more! You can also log in to update your business information such as address, social media accounts, email, etc. Take advantage of each of these opportunities by logging in to your member account
#2 Promote Your Business
We have several ways to help promote your business. Share your local deals, promote a job, share your event, or sponsor one of our events for more visibility. Check out all of the opportunities and then pick the right ones for your business.
- Schedule a Ribbon Cutting – Ribbon cuttings are a great way to celebrate the opening of a new business, remodel of an existing business, or celebrate your membership with The Partnership. Schedule one now.
- Advertise Deals, Events, Jobs – Our Local deals, Jobs Board, and Events Calendar are free ways to advertise through your membership. All can be accessed through your Member App or submit your information using one of the forms on our website.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – We have numerous opportunities to sponsor events and programs. Please reach out to Paige Watson- [email protected] for more information.
- Advertise to Visitors – Stop by The Partnership office and bring brochures and business cards for our lobby.
- Host a Networking Event – Consider hosting a Lunch and Learn or Business After Hours. This is a great way to host fellow Partnership members in a fun and relaxed setting
Business After Hours
The highly popular Business After Hours gathering, hosted by area businesses, offers an opportunity to showcase your firm and network with other members in an informal atmosphere. These events are open to any chamber member who wishes to participate. Partnership members are encouraged to invite prospective members as their guests.
Lunch and Learn
Come network with your fellow chamber members and learn about a topic related to the local business community over your lunch hour. Lunch will be provided!
#3 Learn and Network
Get Involved!- Be sure to attend events and programs throughout the year. From the Blue Ribbon Business Series to Business After Hours, there is something for every business owner. Check out Calendar of Events for upcoming Chamber events and trainings.
#4 Keep Informed
The Partnership keeps in touch with our members in many ways. Find your favorite way to keep informed and keep up with what is happening in Starkville! From events to trainings to news and business promotions – you will want to read about it all.
Visit our website regularly to read news articles and learn about upcoming events.
We publish regularly on our Facebook account with news and information pertinent to local businesses
We publish regularly on our Twitter account with news and information pertinent to local businesses
You will be automatically signed up for our monthly newsletter ‘Partnership Matters’ but if for some reason you aren’t receiving it, contact us.
We’re here to help you succeed. If you have any questions or need assistance with any of your member benefits, please contact Hunter Harrington at [email protected]