NEWS on LIFE, WORK, & PLAY in Mississippi's College Town

Archive For

Candidate Profiles: Justice Court Judge District 1

WILLIAM ANTON “TONY” BOYKIN, JR. How long have you lived in Starkville/Oktibbeha County? All my life, born and raised attending Starkville Public Schools. What qualifications and experience do you feel you possess that would benefit the office you are seeking? Experience- 39 1/2 years on the Bench as a Justice Court Judge. Over 1,500 hours… More

Candidate Profiles: Oktibbeha County Supervisor District 5

SYLVESTER “DEWAYNE” DAVIS Q&A responses not submitted       ERNEST ROGERS, JR. How long have you lived in Starkville/Oktibbeha County? 27 years What qualifications and experience do you feel you possess that would benefit the office you are seeking? East Oktibbeha Co. High School Graduate, 2006 Member of the High School Honor Society &… More

Candidate Profiles: Oktibbeha County Supervisor District 4

BART GREGORY **WILL ATTEND Meet and Greet on July 8 How long have you lived in Starkville/Oktibbeha County? I have lived in Oktibbeha County permanently for the past 7 years, but I’ve spent the majority of my time here for over 2 decades. I am a 1999 graduate of Mississippi State University, and I became… More

Candidate Profiles: Oktibbeha County Supervisor District 3

DENNIS “DENNY” DANIELS How long have you lived in Starkville/Oktibbeha County? I’ve lived in Starkville for over 43 years. My family has been a part of this community since back in the 1800’s. Starkville is my home and always will be. I want nothing but the best for our community. What qualifications and experience do… More

Candidate Profiles: Oktibbeha County Supervisor District 2

ROBERT “BUBBA” LEE GRAY, JR. ** WILL ATTEND Meet & Greet on July 8 How long have you lived in Starkville/Oktibbeha County? I am a life long resident of Oktibbeha County.  My family has lived and worked in Oktibbeha County for five generations. What qualifications and experience do you feel you possess that would benefit… More