- EMA Estimated Disaster Economic Worksheet for Businesses
- CARES Act – Restaurant Association Summary
- City of Starkville COVID-19 Hotline — 662-323-4813
- GSDP Chamber Banks & Banking Associations List
- Guiding Your Business Through the COVID-19 Crisis (April 9, 2020)
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) – How To Apply (Video) March 28, 2020
- The IRS’s COVID-19 resource page for small businesses
- The IRS’s updated COVID-19-Related Tax Credits for Required Paid Leave Provided by Small and Midsize Businesses FAQ
- Overview of the Small Business Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce -Small Business Checklist
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Application
- Paycheck Protection FAQs
- Small Business Guide to the CARES Act
- The National Restaurant Association has released COVID-19 Reopening Guidance: A Guide for the Restaurant Industry.
- Cushman & Wakefield have complied a set of recommendations to get businesses reopened. Download ‘Recovery Readiness: A How-to Guide for Reopening your Workplace’ to learn more.