October 23 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Friday, repeating until November 20, 2020
Join us for Fall Fridays at Mississippi State University!
Prospective students will have the opportunity to hear from their academic college of interest, tour campus with a Roadrunner (student tour guide), and visit with other students about involvement, diversity, student success and more!
Families and guests will also have the opportunity to hear from Financial Aid, Admissions & Scholarships, and various other student service offices on campus.
You’ll also have the opportunity to explore Starkville and dine at some of our local restaurants!
Fall Friday Tentative Schedule:
- 12:30 p.m. Check-In
- 1:00 p.m. Welcome, University Overview
- 2:30 p.m. Campus Tour and MSU Ice Cream 🍦
- 3:30 p.m. Student Services Panel 📌
- 2:30 p.m. Financial Planning Session 💰
- 3:30 p.m. Student Services Q&A❓
Dates for each Academic College
Registration for these events is available below. Choose your date based on which Academic College you are interested in! 🐾
- October 16 at 12:30 PM – Fall Friday – College of Arts & Sciences
- October 23 at 12:30 PM – Fall Friday – College of Business
- October 30 at 12:30 PM – Fall Friday – College of Forest Resources AND College of Architecture, Art & Design
- November 6 at 12:30 PM – Fall Friday – Bagley College of Engineering
- November 13 at 12:30 PM – Fall Friday – College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
- November 20 at 12:30 PM – Fall Friday – College of Education
Mississippi State University is abiding by all social distancing policies and procedures to help maintain a safer environment as a prospective student or guest visiting our campus! You can see our Fall Friday visit options listed below.
Before registering for a Fall Friday event, here are some items we would like for you to know:
- Masks/face coverings are required while visiting MSU. You must wear a mask/face covering while inside any facility on MSU’s campus.
At this time, capacity is limited for our events. We are only allowing two guests per prospective student to attend this visit.
- On the day of your visit, we ask that you are able to answer “no” to all of the following questions. *If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, we ask that you please call us to reschedule your visit, 662-325-2334.
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 recently?
- Are you experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- In the last two weeks, did you care for or have close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- While checking in and participating in this event, we do ask that you practice safe social distancing.